Choose your deposit method
For your ease and convenience we offer multiple deposit methods for you to fund your account.
Choose from bank wire transfer, credit card or an array of other options:
|Funding Options||Deposit Fees||Estimated Time|
|Bank Wire Transfer|
|No deposit fee will be charged.||1-3 working days |
|Instantly to 2 hrs |
- USG UK does not accept physical cash deposits, including money orders, travellers' cheques, prepaid cards* or other cash equivalents.
- When you deposit funds, the Title/Full Name and Entity of the account from which you withdraw your funds must match the Title/Full Name and Entity on your USG UK trading account. To comply with international anti-money laundering policy, under no circumstances will USG UK receive payment via third parties.
- Under the company's fraud protection policy regarding credit card transactions, clients who have deposited funds into their trading account via a credit card may make withdrawals up to their deposit amount back to the same credit card in the first 180 days of the initial deposit.
- For deposits made by credit card, any fees charged for VISA/MasterCard transactions by the card issuing bank will be applied by USG UK.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
According to UK and International laws and conventions, USG UK will do its utmost to comply with all anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws and regulations.
USG UK will randomly examine account records to check for instances of suspected money laundering, including monitoring the following:
- The funding status of the account.
- Information on payers and payees of wire transfers.
- Other practices, excluding normal business activities.
* unless certain special circumstances have been met in the due diligence performed in the opening of the card account. Please email email@example.com for guidance.