Withdrawals are quick and easy
At USG UK, our withdrawal process is quick and easy and all withdrawals are regularly processed within 24 to 48 hours.
You may withdraw your available funds at any time straight from your Client Login Area.
Funds can be withdrawn straight back to your nominated bank account or back to your credit card if you used that credit card to deposit. It's simply that easy.
|Withdrawal Options||Withdrawal Fees||Estimated Processing Time|
|Bank Wire Transfer||25 USD ||24-48 hrs|
|GBP||0.8 EUR |
- USG UK does not accept cash deposits, including money orders, travellers' cheques or other cash equivalents.
- When you deposit funds, the Title/Name and Entity of the account from which you withdraw your funds must match the Title/Name and Entity on your USG UK trading account. To comply with international anti-money laundering policy, under no circumstances will USG UK receive payment via third parties.
- Under the company's fraud-protection policy regarding credit card transactions, clients who have deposited funds into their trading account via a credit card may make withdrawals up to their deposit amount back to the same credit card in the first 180 days of the initial deposit. Withdrawal of funds exceeding the initial deposit amount within the first 180 days may be made via alternative withdrawal options.
- For a deposit amount higher than 1,000, the deposit fee will be waived when the client trades 3 lots. For a deposit less than 1,000, the deposit fee will be waived when any trade is made in the account. However, if the above-mentioned trading requirement is not met upon withdrawal, client will be charged with both the deposit fee and the withdrawal fee.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
According to UK and International laws and conventions, USG UK will do its utmost to comply with all anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws and regulations.
USG UK will randomly examine account records to check for instances of suspected money laundering, including monitoring the following:
- The funding status of the account.
- Information on payers and payees of wire transfers.
- Other practices, excluding normal business activities.